- Office of Clinical and Translational Research (OCTR)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Export Control
- Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI)
- Human Subject Protections/Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Research Integrity
- Stem Cell Research Oversight Committee (SCRO)
Reporting Research Concerns
All concerns related to human research, animal research, conflict of interest, research misconduct, research financial accounting, research safety or other research compliance matters should be reported by calling Research Integrity and Compliance Services at 860-679-2230, Office of University Compliance at 860-486-2530, or the specific area.
Concerns can also be reported anonymously through the REPORTLINE by calling a toll-free number at (888) 685-2637 or via the REPORTLINE website. The REPORTLINE is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year operated by a private (non-UConn) company. You may contact the hotline to report a concern without giving your name. You will be able to re-contact the REPORTLINE to track your report to provide further information at a later date or to obtain general updates about the status of your concern.
The University welcomes and encourages good-faith reporting. As such, individuals who submit a report or participate in a compliance investigation in good faith are provided protection from retaliation per the University’s Non-Retaliation Policy.
Additional information on reporting concerns can be found at the Office of University Compliance website.