• uconn
  • uconn health
Page content relevant to:

Use of University Resources

Requests from faculty affiliated companies / external entities for access to, and/or use of, University research lab space or equipment are addressed within the guidance for Use of Research Space or Equipment by External Entities

This guidance provides consistency to the handling of these requests and ensures that the institution is informed and approves of such access.  These steps ensure research space and equipment remains committed to the research mission of the institution.

Questions related to this guidance can be directed to the Associate Deans for Research for School of Medicine or School of Dental Medicine.  Questions can also be directed to the Associate Vice President for Research Integrity and Regulatory Affairs or Assistant Vice President for Research Finance in the Office of the Vice President for Research.