All HCRAC core facilities will be CLOSED starting at 8:00 PM on Monday, March 23rd until further notice in accordance with the state-issued mandate on non-essential activities. Anyone who has research activities that have been approved by the University as an exception that require the use of the core will need to contact the appropriate core director to discuss options for completing that work. We expect there would only be a very limited number of circumstances where such work would be approved and may still be limited. Thank you for your cooperation and we hope to open our doors again soon!
The Health Center Research Advisory Council (HCRAC) advises the Vice President for Research and the Research Deans on the development, management, and disposition of the Health Center’s central research resources and intramural grants programs.
HCRAC’s purpose is to:
- Develop an annual budget for support of institutional core research facilities, graduate student support, and intramural grants programs.
- Make recommendations on general programs, policies and procedures designed to improve UConn Health’s research infrastructure.
- Establish policies governing, and oversee the operation of, the central research service facilities at UConn Health.
- Approve the recommendations of various review panels regarding the distribution of budgeted funds to support faculty research and instrumentation grants.
- Serve as a resource which can be called upon for advice on the distribution of unrestricted gifts received by UConn Health for general research support and other matters relating to research.
For questions or comments about the HCRAC please contact one of the following individuals.
|Christopher Heinen, PhD||HCRAC Chairpersonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stephanie Holden||HCRAC Coordinatoremail@example.com|