The Health Center Research Advisory Council (HCRAC) advises the Vice President for Research and the Research Deans on the development, management, and disposition of the Health Center’s central research resources and intramural grants programs.
HCRAC’s purpose is to:
- Develop an annual budget for support of institutional core research facilities, graduate student support, and intramural grants programs.
- Make recommendations on general programs, policies and procedures designed to improve UConn Health’s research infrastructure.
- Establish policies governing, and oversee the operation of, the central research service facilities at UConn Health.
- Approve the recommendations of various review panels regarding the distribution of budgeted funds to support faculty research and instrumentation grants.
- Serve as a resource which can be called upon for advice on the distribution of unrestricted gifts received by UConn Health for general research support and other matters relating to research.
For questions or comments about the HCRAC please contact one of the following individuals.
|Betty Eipper, PhD||HCRAC Chairpersonemail@example.com|
|Stephanie Holden||HCRAC Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|