This site serves as an overview of UCH’s policies related to research and sponsored activities and links to UCH’s institutional offices responsible for assuring the integrity of UCH’s research and sponsored programs.
The policies and procedures referenced below serve as a guide for faculty, administrators and staff engaged in conducting research or sponsored activities at UCH. These policies and procedures reflect our collective commitment to the responsible conduct of research and to providing quality public services in the biomedical and behavioral sciences.
Although intended to cover the wide range of sponsored activities and related compliance areas, please be advised that the information referenced here does not cover the full scope of sponsor-specific regulations. Also, please note that policies and procedures are subject to amendment by UCH and/or the funding agency. To learn more about UCHC’s sponsored activity-related policies, please contact your project officer.
- Compliance Policies
- Code of Federal Regulations: Protection of Human Subjects
- Federal Biohazard/Biosafety Regulations
- Guidance: Expenditures on Sponsored Awards
- Reporting Harassment Findings and Actions to the NSF
- Guidance on Technical Reporting
- Guidance on Scholarly Publication Costs
- Participant Support Cost Procedures
- Record Retention Guidance
- Research Data Management – Funder Requirements
- Sponsored Program Services (Proposals) Policies